Wednesday 27 August 2014

Growing Out A Pixie Cut - 1 Year Progress Video

View the first 6 months above!

And here's the second lot of 6:

My hair is now a purple red colour and collar bone length, with a fringe :) I'm still so unsure whether I want to grow it out or not, I love the idea of long hair but I'm already tying it up a lot of the time at the length that it is! I get kinda agitated by long hair, especially as mine is naturally wavy/curly and pretty thick. Plus I feel like short hair suits my face loads more than long hair. However, shorter hair requires more styling as it goes a bit mad if I leave it to do it's own thing, so pretty much needs straightening daily. It's a difficult decision and not one that can be easily rectified as my hair only grows 6 or 7 inches a year!




I will leave it to grow for now and then if a time comes in 6 months or more that I miss it being shorter, I will go for a chop and keep it at long bob length.

Much love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment